Ordinary Miracles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ordinary Miracles Reviews

June 12, 2011
Let me start off this review with a little back story. Some time in the Christmas of 2010, I received a gift which had four movies made by Hallmark on it. The first movie was "The Colt", which was O.K at best. I thought the way it depicted war was good, but they put to much emphasis on a TINY COLT. The second movie was Angel In The Family, which sucked so much, I gave up all hope for the next two movies to be good. Now, I never watched the last movie, "Fielders Choice", as of June 12th, 2011, but I decided to watch this one so I can make a Christmas present worth it, and let me just say it exceeded my expectations, if there were any. This movie has great acting, a great story, and the characters are very likable. The best part of it all has to be Lyndsy Fonseca as Sally Powell. She did amazing! She lied, stole stuff, and was goth, and yet was likable. Nobody else can do that. Actually, every actor did really well. The plot was pretty good, too. My only huge problem with this movie was it had many annoying cliches that got in the way when you were trying to enjoy the movie. Even with those annoying cliches, it's still hard not to enjoy this movie. But what I still don't understand is if Hallmark can make a movie like this, why'd they make that horrid "Angel in the Family"?
January 27, 2011
Good movie for a gloomy day :)
October 4, 2010
lyndsy is a fresh new actress and she's simply great. have to watch this
½ September 25, 2009
??ек?а?ен ?илм.
August 1, 2009
kay took sally in as a friend and ended up adopting her dat waz sweet
November 10, 2008
A decent movie. For a tv movie, this has a good story and an interesting plot.
June 19, 2008
very touching movie.
February 29, 2008
Cuz I was in this one for 3 blinks.