Orz Boyz (Jiong nan hai) Reviews

• Feb 21, 2010

This is certainly my cup of tea. Intensively Nostalgic. Once we were young, we were so naive to believe in a lot of myths and stories. And once we were young, we were so lovely. Time flies... The best of our times will only become our private memory.

• Oct 17, 2009

A fantastic dreams of 2 Taiwanese boys. From young eyes to see birth, old, sick, die, growth. Where are your dreams gone?

• Sep 19, 2009

Makes you bring back the childhood memories of day-dreaming and fooling around. Enjoy the fun, relaxing and yet ironic mood of it.

• Aug 07, 2009

I like the part when the little sis is missing and the grandma rolling on the ground just like Liar No. 2.....so hilarious....Growing up is not as good as we thought when we were just kids. I guess Liar No. 1 and Liar No. 2 know that well too.

• Jul 28, 2009

bring us back to good ol' memories :D)

bring us back to good ol' memories :D)

• May 04, 2009

Absolutely surprising. The new Taiwan

Absolutely surprising. The new Taiwan

• Apr 05, 2009

Cute and funny, kind of bittersweet in the end. Bring back my childhood memories with some long lost friends.

• Mar 14, 2009

A movie about 2 boys friendship and how they want to became adults....quite nice....what a shame that they don't have the pic here...

• Mar 03, 2009

A funny and heart-warming flick with great imagination. Reminds us of the fantasies we had when we were kids.

• Feb 22, 2009

the Taiwan film festival in Hammersmith showed this film - great mix of laughs and sadness ... good actors and music ... hope i wasn't this bad as a kid !!