The Other End of the Line - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Other End of the Line Reviews

October 10, 2015
A bit bland, but pleasant.
October 8, 2015
A script as limp as the acting.
½ August 26, 2015
Everything sweet and and charming about this movie falls utterly short at how predictable and boring it is.
August 26, 2015
Another cliche I dian American film where a native falls for the foreigner.
½ February 13, 2015
Really predictable unoriginal storyline, the writing was mediocre and the chemistry was not quite there.
½ February 6, 2014
unrealistic and predictable. Not a very good movie.
December 1, 2013
This is very predictable and flat.
½ September 18, 2013
V-O-M-I.... en plus, jetais prise avec la traduction francaise...AWFUL !
April 25, 2013
fantastic romantic movie!!!!!
January 25, 2013
it was so easy to predict. but i enjoyed it. i like the Indian girl followed her heart. i wish i could. lol
January 24, 2013
So bad!! The acting was brutal on everyone's part but especially Jesse Metcalfe. There was no on-screen chemistry at all... and the whole thing just kind of struck me as stereotypical and racist. Very predictable. Didn't buy it at all.
½ January 10, 2013
Just like every other romantic comedy. They fall in love over the phone, a digital fairy tale.
January 8, 2013
Cute rom-com... Shriya Saran way outshined co-star Jesse Metcalfe. Love the whole India meets USA culture clash.
½ December 21, 2012
How I wish the acting wasn't as amature, and the dialogue as superficial because only then would the humor be bearable and not so cringe-worthy. The lack of depth in the plot goes along and adds to the shallow reputations of most romantic comedies, unfortunattely.
½ October 20, 2012
it was a great movie, just didn't like the part when her dad changed his mind so fast, it riminded me of another movie
September 26, 2012
It is more better than i think. I like the story. Actually i've never watch this story like this before so it's new for me. But isn't it wierd. Just by phone line, she fall for that guy. Anyway, it's good.

The story is a gorgeous girl who was working in cradit card call centre in india. Then she called a guy from America according to cradit card problem. Then she fell for him. But that time she was engaged undercontrolled by her parents. She didn't love that man. So she went to San Francisco to meet with the guy from the phone. Then...
August 13, 2012
Lovely storyline. One doesn't usually see this kind of take on call centre workers.
½ August 3, 2012
"For whom they work @ the off shoring call center , They will definitely like it "
May 24, 2012
Not the worst example of the genre, but there's nothing remotely fresh here, which begs the question 'why?'
½ April 8, 2012
This was a sweet romance of two unlikely people from two very far away places.