The Other End of the Line Reviews

• Apr 20, 2019

At first I thought the film treated Indian culture with disrespect, Americanizing India, but after that it became subverted and becomes a criticism of US influence in the world, individuals from other countries try to become the closest to a American, learning about culture and customs, and forgetting about her own nationality, the film deals with this an Indian wanting to turn Americana and leaving aside India.

• Oct 08, 2015

A script as limp as the acting.

A script as limp as the acting.

• Oct 02, 2015

A bit bland, but pleasant.

A bit bland, but pleasant.

• Aug 26, 2015

Everything sweet and and charming about this movie falls utterly short at how predictable and boring it is.

• Aug 26, 2015

Another cliche I dian American film where a native falls for the foreigner.

Another cliche I dian American film where a native falls for the foreigner.

• Feb 13, 2015

Really predictable unoriginal storyline, the writing was mediocre and the chemistry was not quite there.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Feb 06, 2014

unrealistic and predictable. Not a very good movie.

unrealistic and predictable. Not a very good movie.

• Juli R Super Reviewer
    Dec 01, 2013

This is very predictable and flat.

This is very predictable and flat.

• Sep 18, 2013

V-O-M-I.... en plus, jetais prise avec la traduction francaise...AWFUL !

V-O-M-I.... en plus, jetais prise avec la traduction francaise...AWFUL !

• Apr 25, 2013