Other People's Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Other People's Money Reviews

September 29, 2016
Freakin' hilarious 80's classic
½ August 4, 2016
This is the worst movie I've seen in a long while. For some unknown reason, Showtime has scheduled it virtually every day for the past few weeks. The only thing this disaster of a movie is missing is Pauley Shore. Your time would be more enjoyable enduring a colonoscopy without sedation.
May 11, 2016
This movie is one of my favorites. Reminds me of everything good about the 90's....
March 8, 2016
Great, stylish comedy about money with a remarkable performance from DeVito, probably one of his carrier's best.
½ September 3, 2015
Why did they put this under Comedy? Oh, Devito, I see.

As long as you are not expecting a comedy, this is a good movie.
July 17, 2015
What a wonderful life lesson, as good as "It's a Wonderful Life."
Greedy workers, lazy management... a perfect situation for Danny "Lorenzo."
½ April 1, 2015
A comedy with no laughs.
½ August 16, 2013
Danny Devito gives a solid performance along with his co-star, Penelope Ann Miller as they create great chemistry while displaying their bitter rivalry.
June 7, 2013
This show and Mr Devito are a buggy whip company only it was far to high brow for my tastes and interleckt I liked Twins and Juniour, All spelted wronger.
February 27, 2013
There is a sad underline meaning to this film. "The break-up and destruction of America"
February 10, 2013
Hey. Can I know whether is there a soundtrack or music for this movie?
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
½ September 26, 2012
Danny DeVito, Penelope Ann Miller and Gregory Peck are great in their roles.
July 20, 2012
I love this movie and love Danny Devito's character in it. I can still quote parts of it.
It is now a bit dated but it is still great.
½ May 14, 2012
I found it interesting.
January 5, 2012
A little dated but fun chemistry and interplay between Danny DeVito and Penelope Ann Miller, and if you're a movie buff, who turns out to be the bad guy is a hoot.
½ September 8, 2011
This was pointless. Not sure why it was a movie. Danny D sure is micro
½ June 3, 2011
A very interesting comedy about financial politics. Danny DeVito is an excellent actor. Just loved it.
March 26, 2011
Very forgettable Danny DeVito flick, but Penelope Ann Miller is always nice to look at.