The Other Woman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Other Woman Reviews

March 2, 2015
For a TV movie I thought this was decent. The acting was pretty good and for the most part I enjoyed it. There are just a few things that didn't really make sense and I felt like they were never explained.
½ December 29, 2013
131227: This film caught me off guard, especially with its unexpected ending. Kept pushing through even though I thought I had a lump of coal. Ended up with a relatively decent diamond...in the rough. On a side note, how come when men are single, they're not hunted by beautiful women like in this film? You know, like your boss. Or your teacher. Hate to break it to you ladies, but that's what most men dream about. Also, what's with the blondes? Shove a brunette in here and I would've gone four stars. A red head might even have done it. Anyway, I digress. Good movie. A pleasant surprise from an obvious low, but well thought out, budget.
½ June 7, 2013
Friday, June 7, 2013

(2008) The Other Woman
DRAMA/ THRILLER

Based on the Joy Fielding novel made-for-tv movie directed by tv famed actor Jason Priestly of 90210. This film starring Josie Bissett as housewife Jill sacrificing her career job to settle down with husband Derek. But during his boss's house party, Derek's young internship/ secretary informs his wife in advance that she's planning to steal her husband away from her, and the rest of the film dwells on how she does that in a made-for-tv kind of way. The "other woman" as the title indicates is Lauren played by MacKenzie Porter who does whatever it takes to steal her husband away from her which is what we the viewers had already seen a hundreds of times before except that the movie felt very long. Priestly also has a small role in this too as one of Jill's friends.

2 out of 4 stars
February 2, 2011
Jill was a journalist that left everything behind to start a life with her husband Derek, a husband that left his wife and daughter to be with her, now Jill is a University teacher and Derek is in the best moment of his career as a lawyer in one of the best firms in the city, everything is perfect until Nicole, an intern in the law-firm introduces her self to Jill and says "I'll marry your husband", since that day strange things start happening to Jill, but David, her husband doesn't see anything strange in Nicole. Very intriguing story line, maybe a little bit predictable. Movie could have been better, but overall wasn't a BAD movie.