Ouija (Seance) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ouija (Seance) Reviews

February 6, 2015
I wannansee this movie solo bad
½ March 11, 2011
Filipino horrors are usually pretty good, but I didn't think much of Ouija. The screenplay was dull with a capital D. There was nothing really interesting or fresh going on in terms of the plot and the characters were badly written. However. Yes, I do have a good point. The way the deaths were shown was interesting. Especially the first one. I thought it was good how the character became like a solid ghost rather than your average walking through walls-floating-see through ghost.

There isn't really much to say about this to be honest it wasn't amazing, it wasn't terrible. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it.
May 4, 2010

ScoopOnline
December 19, 2009
Inpsite of all similar movies out there. I watched it, tiny bit different.
½ July 9, 2009
Pretty decent Filipino Supernatural based film..:)
½ June 22, 2009
kagulat!!!!
artgem01 4ever??
May 30, 2009
unos jovenes utilizan la tabla ouija sin saber lo que pronto ocurriria
May 23, 2009
i love our own films
February 14, 2009
a good film but its too scary!!!!!
November 24, 2008
gw g tau brapa kali gw nyebut dan treak 'anjing....!!' sambil terkaget2 nntn film ini... gilee.... hihihi.. setannya g nyeremin sih, tapi ngagetin... dan ulernya itu looh g nahan!! mirip crita apa yaah.... gw lupa...
ky kalo keseringan maen jelangkung tuh....

tempat sutingnya menarik sih, Camiguin --- mungkin next destination. ;) belom kelar nih film nya.. lanjoot dulu yaaaw..
September 6, 2008
Descent supernatural horror flick from the Philippines (hooray!). Unfortunately, it also borrows from every other Asian horror flick out there. The Ring, Grudge, Shutter, etc. But still effective nonetheless.
½ May 21, 2008
If they took off their clothes, maybe. Completely forgettable.