Ouija: Origin of Evil Reviews

• Apr 04, 2021

You've got to love a séance set in the 60s. All the tricks, but this fake one is here to comfort as much as make a buck. Then they add a ouija to the act and the little blonde moppet gets possessed. Good scares - My new friend did it... "I let her use my hand..." All Mouth bits are always freaky! And the wee tot goes psycho. Some genuine scares, good sense of period and a touch of The Exorcist.

• Mar 17, 2021

‘Ouija: Origin of Evil' is a Heartfelt Prequel that Expertly Outdoes its Predecessor

• Mar 08, 2021

Really good scary movie! Didn’t like the ending too much though.

Really good scary movie! Didn’t like the ending too much though.

• Feb 18, 2021

This was a big improvement from the last movie.

This was a big improvement from the last movie.

• Oct 30, 2020

Great movie and I love the flash back decade movies!

Great movie and I love the flash back decade movies!

Very Scary and good acting. It made me jump and hide my eyes

Very Scary and good acting. It made me jump and hide my eyes

• Oct 25, 2020

Awesome period horror with great scares. I'd give the writing, directing and acting an A+ one of the best supernatural horrors out there

• Oct 25, 2020

So much better then original! Better acting, scary and most important A good history behind the family and the mother

• Oct 10, 2020

Origin of Evil is definitely a worthy sequel to a terrible film, thank to the talented filmmaker Mike Flanagan. And in terms of horror movies, this is quite the achievement. A widow and her two daughters use an Ouija board to help people move on with life., and suddenly interact with a dangerous spirit that is eager to possess the youngest daughter. The haunting score and the camera movements create an unsettling environment for the viewer and creates a feeling of vulnerability that makes scares effective. It was actually frightening and full of hair-raising moments, due to the silence and the unseen.

• Oct 06, 2020

Standard hollywood horror movie stuff. Full of cliches and cheap jump scares. It might be better than the first Ouija, but it's not good.