Our House - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our House Reviews

September 15, 2011
I loved everything about this movie. The storyline was amazing I have not see anything like this before. More people should be like Ruth. It puts out a good vibe for everyone that watches it. The acting was amazing spot on. She helped start up 6 homeless peoples life again.
October 12, 2010
Such a beautiful film. It has a low budget feel about it but great all the same.
September 13, 2010
I enjoy this movie. A bit predictable but still enjoyable. A lot of people could probably learn from this movie. Would recommend to watch.
½ June 21, 2010
Our House is a surprisingly touching made-for-TV film about a rich old woman who decides to put up a number of homeless people in her mansion. The neighbours take offence however and try to have the homeless people moved out but everyone comes together to ensure the dying old woman?s wishes are fulfilled.

Yes it's incredibly over sensitive and will have you gagging on it's goodwill at times but it's a very effective film about the power of family and hope that is well made for the most part. Some of the acting is a little dodgy, especially from the bit part actors, but the mains play their parts well and coupled with some good writing it all adds up to an effective film with a message everyone should follow.

Surprisingly good film.
½ January 18, 2010
Our House is a surprisingly touching made-for-TV film about a rich old woman who decides to put up a number of homeless people in her mansion. The neighbours take offence however and try to have the homeless people moved out but everyone comes together to ensure the dying old womans wishes are filfilled.

Yes it's incedibly over sensitive and will have you gagging on it's goodwill at times but it's a very effective film about the power of family and hope that is well made for the most part. Some of the acting is a little dodgy, especialy from the bit part actors, but the mains play their parts well and coupled with some good writing it all adds up to an effective film with a message everyone should follow.

Surprisingly good film.
November 11, 2009
i was it for the first time iand tried not to cry love the sory line i wood like to no when it is on
August 30, 2009
I loved it. Sad but good.
½ June 14, 2009
Great inspiring movie. Hallmark has done it again.Great story.
½ May 5, 2009
This movie is not what you'd expect from a comedy actress, but it is a moving story filled with things I'm sure each of us wish we could do. I hope those who have can share with those who have not as this character does in order to find true sharing of life in the Christ-likeness shown in this story.
April 28, 2009
very nice movie... It really made me cry... T_T
March 14, 2009
this is a very good and sad movie... where one lady has this huge house and host six homeless people into her house to give them a second chance at their lives...
½ March 14, 2009
This is actually a pretty decent movie.
January 28, 2009
It was really a touching movie.. a rich old woman... bring 6 homeless people to her big house and made them her family.. and really make them a family until she died n made her own daughter realize what is a family means... this movie made me cried!!!
½ June 7, 2008
Simply great film. seen it six times and still not satisfied. Normal life-type film.
January 10, 2008
sssssooooooo funnnnnnyyy
November 22, 2007
MOST PEOPLE GIVE AND RECIED A LONG BLESSING
October 19, 2007
Pretty good movie, i love judy reyes as an actress!