Our Fathers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our Fathers Reviews

November 8, 2010
Unexpectedly powerful and moving. I had not seen this movie before. It was a revelation.
May 14, 2010
Denne var engasjerende og bra!!Om pedofiliskandalen i katolske dritt kirka ,denne gangen representert i Boston!!Bra manus,gode rolle prestasjoner.Vel blåst om bedritent tema!!Ingen plass er skumlere enn kirka,skjønner ikke at folk tør å gå dit,skummelt!!
December 6, 2007
A powerful and personal movie on child abuse in the catholic church. Ted Danson gave a great performance.
October 13, 2007
Good and necessary film. This showcases 1 of the many reasons I disagree with organized religion, especially catholicism.
½ October 12, 2007
hilarious. makes me feel better that i went to cc
June 15, 2007
Wow! Compelling treatment of the Catholic sexual abuse scandal. Very human and personal. No shortcuts or cheap tricks. Christopher Plummer and Brian Dennehy deliver master classes in acting.
January 14, 2007
Un film que j'ai bien aim. Bas sur un rel scandal sexuel au coeur de l'glise catholique de Boston. On nous prsente les pripties juridiques d'un avocat hors du commun sans toutefois oublier de nous prsenter, d'une faon saisissante, l'histoire des victimes de ces prtres pdophiles.
January 20, 2006
In spite of having that made for television feel about it, which I hate, it's a pretty good film. Anything that paints the Catholic church in a bad way is fine with me. I was molested as a child by a priest, and it is way too common. I still have nightmares from my treatment by nuns. I was born left handed, but apparently the Catholic church did not approve of left handed people, because everytime I used my left hand to do something, my left hand was whacked with a metal ruler. So, now I am right handed. I still have the scars to prove it. I despise the Catholic church and in that way I am glad this film was made.