Our Guys: Outrage in Glen Ridge Reviews

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Sep 24, 2012

Really good for a tv movie. Quite engrossing true story about a team of football players who take advantage of a mentally handicapped teenager played wonderfully by Heather Matarazzo. It never looks like more than a tv movie, but acting is perfect and story is horrible, but keeps you watching.

• Oct 11, 2011

It's horrible what happen and this film shows just how bad without taking it too far.

• Mar 17, 2011

• Jul 20, 2010

This is a straightt up greatt movie. Buttt it wont let me watch it sorry ima newby. need help.

• Jan 03, 2010

A truly disturbing and sad story. The only thing I could think as I watched this film was how could people be so cruel?

• May 09, 2009

Pretty boring film - but it portrays a shocking crime commited by a group of popular high school boys and as they didn't really serve any time for it it is even worse - fans of true movies will enjoy, but not very dramatic or exciting.

• Feb 05, 2008

This was a good movie, lifetime movies are hit or miss and this was definetly a hit