Our House Reviews

• Jan 07, 2021

College kid loses his parents in a car accident so needs to raise his younger siblings but it gets harder for him when he invents a machine that unintentionally summons ghosts.

• Dec 23, 2020

Take note a movie about wireless energy with an actor name Nicola/Nikola. In reference to Nikola Tesla

• Dec 05, 2020

Not a scary movie at all, so save yourself the time if that's what you were tuning in for. The movie will basically put you to sleep, only good thing is it stars Thomas Mann, and the only question you'll be asking is how much did they pay him or how did they convince him to be apart of this movie. That's of course if you can stay awake long enough to finish it.

• Dec 04, 2020

good film, one to watch with your mrs

good film, one to watch with your mrs

• Nov 08, 2020

I really enjoyed this movie!! Lots of suspense, keeps you interested.

I really enjoyed this movie!! Lots of suspense, keeps you interested.

• Oct 26, 2020

I thought this was a decent movie. I am always on the lookout for something different and original, and this one was pretty good.

• Oct 03, 2020

It was actually my type of horror movie but it was a bit slow, could've been scarier. Hannah made the movie look a bit cheaper. I enjoyed the rest. But they all end the same way.

• Sep 25, 2020

It was hella boring the acting wasn't that bad tho

It was hella boring the acting wasn't that bad tho

• Sep 22, 2020

Liked: The young actors, the storyline itself. Disliked: The special effects, overall slow tone throughout the movie.

• Sep 16, 2020

Our House outperforms expectations. A brief runtime and intriguing narrative keeps you glued. There is just as much character development as there are scares, however, it does lose its way a bit at the end. Solid home viewing!