Our Lips Are Sealed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our Lips Are Sealed Reviews

½ December 30, 2015
MK & A travel all over the United States and try to keep their mouths shut? What is this? Another travel-the-world film? Please... I'm sick and tired of this stuff.
May 15, 2015
This is their most funniest movie!
March 12, 2015
Both hilarity and action ensue in this spectacular Olsen Twins movie. A majority of the scenes in the film are hilarious and entertaining. Additionally, the plot was interesting and can be easily understood. The Australian acting however could have been improved. The "Sheila" parts were somewhat obnoxious too. Despite that, this is a really good movie any Mary-Kate and Ashley fan will enjoy.
½ February 23, 2015
It was an ok movie. My least favorite of theirs.
May 2, 2014
I LOVED this movie when I was eight, but after watching as an adult the acting is terrible, the story line has all sorts of holes, and the boy crazy moments are just plain annoying.
½ November 3, 2013
Despite some beautiful scenery, this calculated project to exploit the Olsen twins contains mediocre performances, poor direction, and generic slapstick that plays it too safe.
December 7, 2012
Hope that means what i think it means :P
October 31, 2012
They need to stay sealed.
October 8, 2012
One of their worst, this was ridiculous
September 12, 2012
god this movie is the dogs. mary kate and ashley are such idiots for making these films. the swarm of annoying crap films will not cease.
½ August 15, 2012
the best olsen movie ive seen. like most olsen movies it lacks logic but the best thing about it was that it acknowleges its no sense makes fun of its self and i had a blast watching and its cute!
June 13, 2012
good movie about witness protection
April 13, 2012
It's Ok but it's not their best movie.
February 22, 2012
Surprisingly entertaining and one of the better Olson Twins films.
February 16, 2012
i dont know if i watched this or not
½ February 15, 2012
It was ok; neither here nor there.
January 28, 2012
So funny! They get put in witness protection and from then on it's hilarious! MK&A always made great films and should really be starring together again as they were always so great together and so funny, just like in this film! Love it!!!
January 15, 2012
I liked the movie because I love Mary-Kate and Ashley very much!
December 25, 2011
This reminds me of when I was really little. I loved all their movies lol.
November 21, 2011