Our Lips Are Sealed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our Lips Are Sealed Reviews

September 27, 2011
I've probably seen their films too much and they all totally SUCK
July 6, 2011
Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen,
michael e.
½ May 11, 2011
im not a girl but it is a very funny and entertaining film
½ May 10, 2011
I hate to admit, but I liked watching these girls when I was younger, but looking back... I'm kinda thing WTF? Somewhere between 1 and 3 they lost their charm... Over acted, over rated and quite annoying in all honesty... The Mowry Twins own these two! I hate that small girl overpowers two grown men thing, get real!
March 28, 2011
I know I've seen this I just can't remember very much...
½ January 19, 2011
W: 0. Not worth watching.
½ January 11, 2011
Honestly, don't know what to say about this film.
Became better towards the end but I know that if I saw the film on tv from the beginning I'd probably skip channel, it's a bit weird and not as funny as it says that it's gonna be.
½ November 6, 2010
October 9, 2010
i like this film! it's so cool!
May 5, 2010
Goofy, fun movie to watch when you want to reminisce about the year 2000...chunky platform shoes and all.
May 3, 2010
this is a CLASSIC. Among the likes of The Wizard of Oz and Gone With the Wind. It's a movie that defined my childhood and in all actuallity...my essence for being.
May 1, 2010
Another typical Mary-Kate and Ashley. Seem to pick up two perfect boys and their life ends up brilliant. Blah blah blah. We've heard it all before girls.
½ April 18, 2010
I need to stop watching MK&A movies.
½ April 17, 2010
Quite funny in places, but generally for the younger teens as was a bit predictable for me. Loved this movie in my youth though :)
March 29, 2010
So funny! They get put in witness protection and from then on it's hilarious! MK&A always made great films and should really be starring together again as they were always so great together and so funny, just like in this film! Love it!!!
February 28, 2010
Great when you are a Teeny Bopper but horrible after that
½ February 6, 2010
A bit more entertaining, i'll give the Olsen twins some credit.
February 4, 2010
i saw it when i was 7yrs odl...
January 20, 2010
o gosh i remember this movie...lol
October 25, 2009
WTF!!! Why does they still are doin' movies??