Our Mother's Murder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our Mother's Murder Reviews

June 7, 2013
EXCELLENT MOVIE,AND ACTING.I WANT TO BUY IT.
½ September 9, 2012
Suffers the made for cable curse.
January 28, 2012
This is such a sad film. It shows how a happy marriage can turn into a nasty and brutal one at the drop of a hat, which eventually leads to murder. Getting justice for their mother's death is what her two daughters set out to do, and thankfully achieve, after some time. A great film, just sad that it all happened really. It's called Our Mother's Murder where i live.

My Actor/Actress review:

Holly Marie Combs - another great perofrmance

Sarah Chalke - an equally great peroformance alongside Holly Marie
½ August 2, 2010
Every once in a while, a movie comes along that's so bad, it's good. This movie is so bad, it's great. This is the kind of terrible movie I actually really love to watch.

"Daughters" is so bad, it's laughable. The ultimate older woman's "worst fear" flick, it's just fantastic. The acting is terrible, the dialogue is laughable and it's just a lot of fun to watch. A true Lifetime Movie classic.
January 2, 2010

My Actor/Actress review:

Holly Marie Combs - another great perofrmance

Sarah Chalke - an equally great peroformance alongside Holly Marie
July 15, 2009
A truly alarming and sad tale of one woman's fiercely abusive marriage that eventually leads to her demise and the courage of her daughters to prove that he did it.
½ June 28, 2009
A pretty good movie, kinda strange.
½ June 4, 2009
It was an ok movie, kinda predictable though.
May 31, 2009
it was ok, i wish her husband hadnt killed her.the movie could've been better, but sarah chalke and holly marie combs were in it so they made up for it.
January 27, 2009
lifetime movies rock!!! the blond dr. from scrubs is in this one...
July 24, 2008
really good
must see
½ September 11, 2006
AKA: Daughters. Well meaning, but also slow moving and melodramatic. The film was made for television, and looks like it was. The acting is fair, the writing is heavy.