Our Song - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Our Song Reviews

July 1, 2014
This movie bored me to tears. I had such high hopes after seeing such high ratings, but there was no real plot, poor acting, and absolutely no pay-off at the end. Don't waste your time.
June 1, 2011
Here's another fav...

Stars Kerry Washington!!
July 18, 2010
Kerry Washington's assured debut performance anchors a solid coming-of-age film that manages to avoid the pratfalls of the genre. It's a gripping and captivating film that deserves a wider audience.
June 20, 2010
Loved it wow I bawled soo much
January 8, 2010
Really good for what it is. Never believed I would enjoy it.
August 5, 2009
i love this movie, it talks about the issues that young urban girls go through.
May 17, 2009
Love Kerry Washington
January 13, 2009
i lvoe this movie. it has a lot of sad parts, but it mostley showed love.
October 15, 2008
One of those indies that didn't quite have the budget for a story, yet still kind of works. And don't be fooled by the poster art: there's hardly any marching band action.
September 25, 2008
Great performances, a really honest and gripping portrayal of life in urban america. We see all of the trials and tribulations that these girls face on a daily basis. It's really incredible. The actresses come across as honest and genuine, and my only beef with this film was the ending. It just seemed rather abrupt and unfinished. Other than that, a really nice little film:)
September 4, 2008
OMG I WATCH DIZ MOVIE 3 TIMES A MONTH DIS IS MA FAV MOVVIE
½ July 25, 2008
I DIDN'T KNOW WHO KERRY WASHINGTON WAS THEN BUT SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE FEISTY GIRL IN THE MOVIE.
July 5, 2008
GOOD MOVIE THE BAND IS BANGIN BUT ITS A SAD MOVIE
June 27, 2008
I love dis movie i watch dis movie ova and ova and don't neva get tired of watchin it.....
June 23, 2008
a lot of people dont know about this movie but its so good its real and relatable. i love it
November 27, 2007
Good movie for teenage girls
½ November 19, 2007
Cute movie...Offered you a look into the mind of young ladies. What they think about, issues they face. This was a female version of KIDS. Such a great film. The movie is quite unique and unusual, and it almost has a documentary feel to it. Would recommend seeing it if you have not already.
November 12, 2007
i must say i really love this movie..its one of my favorites,i cry everytime i see it. it reminds me of me and my friends, to a certain extent. it is almost like a documentary and you really feel like you are there! the acting is great! this movie will make you laugh, cry, angry, and happy all in one! a must see for all teenage girls!
November 11, 2007
i love dis movie so much especiallly da band....dey played my song ooh child n it waz ovadis is a good movie n it teach us about every dat life situations
October 20, 2007
it did end rite but it was okay