Reviews

• Nov 12, 2012

An Education in the Management of an eMotional dream ful of Hope & insight trumps a "Good Enough Degree" (GED) NOW more than ever... as "Generation Debt" sorts out the Next Economic Organic LEED-Certified Boom.

• Aug 09, 2011

A look into our generation and how we are perceived by others and to try and find out what we are most known for. I loved watching this journey through America and having the ability to see others that are apart of my generation talking about what is important to them. I would recommend this to anyone that has an opinion on the world and of todays youth.