Out of the Blue - The Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out of the Blue - The Definitive Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon Reviews

July 28, 2013
Not the most polished documentary, but the interviews are credible, thanks largely to the numerous high-ranking officials that offer their stories.
PantaOz
October 6, 2012
I've seen a few documentaries about UFO's and I always asked what is a purpose to make them: entertaining, informing or persuading someone to believe in "the cause"... And I wasn't sure where to categorize this one. Out of the Blue is a feature-length documentary on the UFO phenomenon and first shown on television in June 2003.

Narrated by Peter Coyote this documentary attempts very hard to show, through interviews with members of the scientific community, eye witnesses and high-ranking military and government personnel, that some unidentified flying objects could be of extraterrestrial origin and that secrecy and ridicule are used to shroud the UFO issue. James Fox later made a follow up movie named "I know What I Saw" which extends upon the testimonies given in Out of the Blue. For me, this documentary is for believers! For the rest, I'll guess that every 15 minutes they'll find something to leave the room or the theatre with a valid excuse - the reason is that there is no continuous dynamic in the story, and everything (story and the evidence) goes like on a roller coaster - up and down!

If you have spare afternoon, maybe you could check it out!
½ February 12, 2008
Awesome documentary recommended for all
November 19, 2007
We are not alone. If you don't believe that, then you have not evolved. Simple.
November 9, 2007
Out of the Blue and into the Brown....the definitive investigation of the UFO anal probe phenomenon.....can you say, "wishful thinking by a bunch of closeted pervs?"
Two probes up....oops...
½ October 28, 2007
Really comprehensive UFO documentary featuring accounts from members of the military and governments around the world. Interesting and convincing.
July 17, 2007
Up-to-date UFO info. Official gov. affirmations.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this