Out in the Dark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out in the Dark Reviews

March 24, 2016
Sem dúvida o melhor filme de temática gay que eu já vi na minha vida, e um dos meus filmes preferidos, perdendo apenas para o incomparável Blade Runner.
February 15, 2016
The plot reminded me of Eytan Fox's "the Bubble", but it was a bit less stereotypical and left with a pleasantly much more open ending.
December 10, 2015
Never a dull moment in this film. One will come for the romance and stay for the political drama that ensues.
November 7, 2015
A powerful tragic love story between an Israeli and Palestinian set against the politics and religion of the Middle East. It makes you appreciate how lucky we have it in the West and what challenges and horrors face the LGBT in some countries
October 8, 2015
Loved this movie. Very powerful, giving us a view of the challenges homosexuals are facing in other parts of the world.
September 7, 2015
Such a heartfelt movie! I cried at the end! The acting is great in this!
August 13, 2015
Feel sooo sad in the end
March 20, 2015
Heartbreaking. The doom surrounding the romance and the two involved escalates so gracefully and yet so disturbingly that you cannot comprehend any positive release aside from some graceful death for the two of them.
March 8, 2015
I loved this movie. It brought me to tears and moved me in ways no other LGBTQ-themed film ever has. I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves love and believes in good over evil.
February 28, 2015
It could have been better
February 13, 2015
Deep love story. Shows that true love has no limits and that understanding is the most important thing in a relationship. Breathtaking and unexpected end.
February 4, 2015
It's one of the most powerful films about the Arab-Israeli conflict that has ever been attempted on the screen. Tel Aviv and the West Bank may be worlds apart in terms of culture, politics and religion, but Mayer cleverly merges them into a single claustrophobic continuum of paranoia, violence and corruption that corrodes everything it touches. A tender gay romance conducted across the Gaza Strip that flips into thriller territory halfway through, to unsettling effect. By turns dynamic, dangerous and bursting with passion, Out In The Dark is a stark, swoonsome romantic drama.
January 24, 2015
Valiente film, cae en algunos tópicos, lo bueno un final poco complaciente.
January 20, 2015
Great Israeli movie. Loved it!
½ December 20, 2014
Ai caramba... O que você faz quando gosta de um filme, mesmo sabendo que ele tem um monte de problemas? Recomenda ou não recomenda?
November 18, 2014
While I understand the historic struggle of gay men, I can only feel a hollow emptiness at the ending of this film. Gay cinema is permeated with a seemingly unquenchable need for the tragic and the violent. Our realities are so much more than pain and struggle, which this film does little to represent. Regardless, it's a good film.
October 25, 2014
hands down amazing film!
October 25, 2014
I'll be crying for a week...bye