Out of Sync - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out of Sync Reviews

May 13, 2014
My Netflix queue was started a long time ago, and I see a bunch of movies in the queue that, even after watching the trailers, I don't know why I even had an interest in them. I know that this was put in my queue because of LL Cool J and that's all I knew about it. He plays a club DJ with gambling problems and owes a lot of money to a loan shark. He falls for the girlfriend of a local drug dealer and together they scheme on ripping him off. It's very slow moving and unexciting. There are too many moments between scenes that the scene fades to black which lasts 20-30 seconds. It's almost like there were supposed to be commercials placed there. It's early in LL Cool J's acting career and it kind of shows. I was tempted to turn it off half way though, but I stuck it out and even resisted the urge to sleep through it.
May 13, 2014
meh not good but not bad either. Pretty forgettable decent movie bout a dj who owes money...
Movie sucked but I love my LL Cool J
May 13, 2014
The movie wasn't that bad but it could have been better. There were times where the movie was a little slow in pace. Jason St. Julian (LL Cool J) is a DJ and ex-con. He gets wrapped up in being a informer for the police trying to nap Danny Simon, who hand his hand in sending Jason to prison. He has a thing for Danny Simon's girlfriend, who's after Danny Simon herself.
May 13, 2014
One of my favorite movies