Out of the Clear Blue Sky - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Out of the Clear Blue Sky Reviews

½ September 14, 2015
I guess the recent anniversary of 9/11 prompted me to watch this. I remember hearing that Cantor Fitgerald had lost a large number of employees that day. Very compelling.
September 11, 2015
I had no idea that one company was so affected. My husband and I watch in complete silence. Never Forget!
February 24, 2015
The Value of Life. I highly recommend this documentary. Following the Cantor Fitzgerald story surrounding September 11: the grief, the anger and the attempts to move forward, it is both moving and provocative. Written with great power and loving testimony by Danielle Gardner who lost her brother that tragic day. It's worth watching, if only for the final few minutes that give the film it's greatest power and meaning.
January 9, 2015
Sometimes it feels like you are watching a promotional video for CF and maybe sometimes you are, but its story worth hearing. The reenactments and slotted in visuals are perhaps too many and not needed, but overall the story is presented well. One more part of a day that has so many stories good and bad. This is a good one in the end and in a time when Wall Street is the enemy, here is a company that truly cared.
December 15, 2014
Another sad reminder of the thousands of senseless lives lost that fateful day. Cantor Fitzgerald was a family trying desperately to help their brothers and sisters, Poignant and brave, Very well done.
September 14, 2013
Very touching, well-made 9/11 movie.
September 12, 2013
excellent job describing the most difficult topic in modern history
September 10, 2013
does it show the financial connection to the attacks? nope.