Outlaw Justice - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Outlaw Justice Reviews

January 13, 2013
68%

"If you're gonna rob me, at least stand down wind."-Cowboy (Willie Nelson)
½ May 7, 2011
It's obvious when you watch this that it is a made for TV movie but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable. A real 'western' western if you like, with country music stars Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, Travis Tritt and Waylon Jennings. All give good performances, especially Nelson as the unflappable, wise-cracking veteran. It's not a classic of the genre but very entertaining none the less.
March 15, 2009
OWNS IT WAS OKAY , DIDNT LIKE WILLIE NELSON THE GUY CANNOT ACT WORTH SHIT LOL
January 8, 2009
By far, Waylan Jennings puts in the best acting performance in a B-grade western that massively disappoints. Sadly, he's eliminated in the first few minutes and that's where I should have stopped watching. When multiple bullets make no holes in the saloon dance floor, one is warned early on of the low-level direction and production of this movie. I felt sorry for Kris Kristauferson and Willie Nelson being directed so poorly when they have both shown talent with previous directors.
October 21, 2008
What a poop storm of a western!
October 11, 2008
The villian in the story wasn't good enough to make this movie more than average. Kris Kristofferson looked older than death itself in this movie. Willie Nelson and Travis Tritt were quite good.

All in all, I can't recommend this to anyone except Willie Nelson fans.
½ September 12, 2008
I really enjoy watching Willie & Kris together
½ July 7, 2008
kris kristofferson is just a GOD!!!
March 24, 2008
Absolutly awsome. A must see!!!
January 6, 2008
can't go wrong with a movie that has Waylon Willie and Kris with Travis as well!I Love them Outlaws! Waylon will always be King of the Outlaws and my hero!
December 2, 2007
I just liked watching these actors togethor.
½ September 2, 2007
i?te güzel bir film izlnmeli
July 10, 2007
one of the better modern westerns i've seen in awhile.
July 10, 2007
An instant Nelson classic.
June 18, 2007
Willie, Waylon, and Kris are you guessed it...outlaws! Funny, action-packed western in the classic style.
June 15, 2007
great loved it, I wish Waylon Jennings would have got too have had more time in this movie. He was killed, then they ran the starting cridits.
½ June 15, 2007
Got what I paid for on this one. Mainly saw it for the novelty of seeing Willie, Waylon, and Kris in a movie...Willie is the best actor in the movie. Never thought I'd be typing that.
May 25, 2007
HARD TO FIND. ALL OF THE OUTLAWS ARE IN THIS. WORTH LOOKING FOR.
December 11, 2005
Movie wasn't at all bad but wasn't the best of I've seen. I'm a fan of actors as singers and usually the movies I've seen 'em in are fairly decent. For example, the movie [i]Stagecoach[/i][i].[/i] This movie is no different. It is very entertaining but not what I was hoping for. There are some things I would change. I won't go into detail about them in case somebody hasn't seen this film.