Outsourced - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Outsourced Reviews

½ April 28, 2013
This movie had a plot. The interaction of the protagonists was enjoyable. The dialogue sparkled. It should have received some oscars. I bought a copy. It is a movie I want to watch again.
March 20, 2013
Really good movie with some funny moments. Good cast and good story. Enjoyed watching this movie.
½ March 4, 2013
I usually like most movie that have something to do with travel. This one was just BAD! I had to turn it off with about 40min left....just could not take it anymore!
February 14, 2013
This was a boring film. There were a few interesting parts, but boring over all. I can't believe they tried to make a TV series out of this.
½ November 18, 2012
This solid piece of entertainment has pretty good premise and solid acting. However, the ending is quite abrupt and there are several avenues that could have been explored more in-depth. For example, I would have loved to hear a colorful conversation between a call center employee and a customer. I would have also liked to see more of the types of items that the company sells, and how those affect the employees.
October 14, 2012
boring and stupid and really not funny at all, just dumb and lame.
October 4, 2012
An interesting story about a man forced to live in India after his job is outsourced there. His struggles to adjust are relatable and it's fun to watch him adapt and change. At the very least, it was much much better than the TV show. Good watch.
October 1, 2012
Very good film about the humorous differences between Indians and Americans.
September 23, 2012
I loved this and I am totally biased, since I work in the same industry.
August 22, 2012
Sub par movie which succeeds in the different cultures being portrayed but a somewhat large miss on the comedy being much too dry and uninteresting. It has a nice plot but never gets really exciting. If you want some more laughs go to the TV series which isn't as well made and developed but will make you laugh and its stupidity
August 21, 2012
i watched this movie on netflix only because i loved the tv show that was based on this movie. this is such a great movie nothing specifically special but a very heartfelt film that I absolutely reccomend.
August 16, 2012
Outsourced is a romantic comedy that works in both respects. My wife and I watched this movie and found it quite entertaining. I would highly recommend it for a date night movie. I give it a 4 / 5 stars on the KopOut Scale (worth seeing in theaters)
August 13, 2012
Another great movie concerning call centre workers.
½ August 10, 2012
Very clever and aware of both cultures, Outsourced works with great performances and charisma in its content
July 27, 2012
A rom-com without the com: an interesting love story involving Indian culture, but falls well short of anything close to funny.
July 15, 2012
Excellent story. Highly recommended.
June 26, 2012
Very good!! I highly recommend it! Great cast!
June 18, 2012
'Outsourced' is a very sweet and funny Indie comedy about telemarketing in India. It's a very unique concept, and done very well, with terrific acting and believable characters.
June 16, 2012
Charming likeable movie...
½ June 7, 2012
A nice, little feel-good flick.