Overcomer Reviews

Very nice. Great story line and actors

Very nice. Great story line and actors

• melissa
    46m ago

Great message! Acting was a little so-so from time to time, but wonderful movie overall.

• liz
    1h ago

Movie was fabulous! A must see! Great actors!

Movie was fabulous! A must see! Great actors!

• Carol W
    1h ago

I like that the coach was willing to show an interest in just the one athlete who came out for the team. I like that Christian principles were exhibited in all the characters in the movie.

• David M
    2h ago

A rare movie that has depth and a wonderful message.

A rare movie that has depth and a wonderful message.

• 3h ago

Inspiring! It’s a must see movie for 2019!

Inspiring! It’s a must see movie for 2019!

• Amy
    4h ago

Powerful spiritual truth in this movie.

Powerful spiritual truth in this movie.

• Barbara B
    4h ago

Seeing a Christian movie is so refreshing. No vulgar words or sex was a plus!

Seeing a Christian movie is so refreshing. No vulgar words or sex was a plus!

• Vanessa S
    6h ago

Love that the message is based on the fact that we are all sinners but can be redeemed by the love of God if we just turn it over to Him and trust His love.

• 6h ago

I laughed and cried. Very entertaining. With a good message!

I laughed and cried. Very entertaining. With a good message!