Overcomer Reviews

• Feb 09, 2020

A clichéd TV movie with bad dialogue, a predictable storyline, a whining wanna-fix-all wife and standard token black actor per scene.

• Feb 08, 2020

This is mine and my husbands favorite movie! As we’re going through our own difficult times this movie really hit our hearts. We love the Kendrick brothers movies so much!

• Feb 06, 2020

This is a awesome movie!!! A must see for the family!!

This is a awesome movie!!! A must see for the family!!

• Feb 04, 2020

Oh boy, where to start. Maybe with opening the door to the Mormons on Sunday, and listening to their eulogizing...that would be equally as entertaining as this desperate piece of brainwashing fodder. Ironically, it turned me off "God" even more.

• Jan 28, 2020

It had me until the preaching, but I could just fast forward through the sermons.

• Jan 26, 2020

this movie so inspiring me

this movie so inspiring me

• Jan 19, 2020

A wonderfully crafted, well acted, inspirational and God-honouring movie.

A wonderfully crafted, well acted, inspirational and God-honouring movie.

• Jan 19, 2020

Great movie with wonderful life lessons!

Great movie with wonderful life lessons!

• Jan 18, 2020

Loved this movie! The cast and crew did a fabulous job on getting a great message across to the audience. What an enjoyable 2 hours that is going to stay with me a long time!

• Jan 15, 2020

Overcomer has its flaws. But with a somewhat reviving story it will leave you interested.