Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!! Reviews

½ June 4, 2015
Only a sick, sell out, career hungry, perverse, crude, disgusting, parasitic, chiseler, would like to see a movie of this nature written by a Satanic & decrepit culture greedy for money....would be part of this culture killing movie that helps to destroy the moral fiber of a once great nation. This movie that I read about, but would NEVER watch due to the continuous fornication of The United States cinema that streams out of the perverse Hollywood sick bastards who I live to fight to the finish everyday would record yet another POS flick like this. God help the sick jerks who are responsible for this garbage. FAMILY VALUES MY ASS!
½ March 22, 2015
Good intentions don't overcome bad writing and directing. Unbelievable, over the top stereotypes galore spouting cliques and fretting over issues that might have seemed ground-breaking in the 80's but not today.
½ October 18, 2014
Funny yet predictable movie. Kind of campy..
September 7, 2014
Was kinda of funny at the beginning, but became 'nudnik' towards the end.
August 27, 2014
Carmen Electra gets a 10\5 though!
½ July 3, 2014
Just another terrible gay movie ... This time with a bunch of poorly delivered Jewish jokes.
May 4, 2013
Saw the movie today via special screening, as the film has not been released publicly, they are working on getting the film released nationally in mainstream theaters. The movie has many funny moments and with great stars all of which work together in conveying the message " Love is Love" I hope that they achieve their goal in having this wonderful film released.
May 16, 2012
The title's kind of funny. I'll give you that :D
November 27, 2011
fun and highly recommended, every parent of a gay child should see it!
February 12, 2011
i think it so funny! as cooL!
February 8, 2011
Loved it, was very relatable! Cast was super funny! A must see!
January 14, 2011
Loved it! The movie brings the message about love and acceptance. Bravo.
January 7, 2011
A good mind opener + some funny Jewish humor.
January 7, 2011
Love the name of this movie
½ January 6, 2011
Funny movie, reminded me of when my best friend came out to me... Hillarious film!
January 2, 2010
Oy vey! Your son is also a bad actor. The best thing about this movie is the title. Bad script, bad acting, bad sets (they talk about a jacuzzi and then we see it is just a bathtub - WHAT?) - Lainie Kazan tries her best, and she made me wish she was in a better movie. With Bruce Vilanch, it should have been funny at least. Oh, and Saul Rubinek goes in a gay bar and every man hits on him? What? Saul Rubinek? Is New York really that desperate for gay men? This movie is just a mess really.
½ November 13, 2009
It's like a long, sterotype laiden, pilot for a bad sitcom. Kinda cute and funny at parts, just annoying and time wasting at others. You know any Carmen Electra movie is just gonna blow.
November 9, 2009
that actually sounds kinda funny