Paathshaala Reviews

• Apr 20, 2018

an amazing movie, that's all

an amazing movie, that's all

• Jun 05, 2016

The movie feels like it could've been much more, but failed to do so and rather becomes an easily forgettable movie.

• Nov 20, 2011

Ridiculous--not at all convincing. It was actually quite comical how they were depicting injustice in the schools. Couldn't make it halfway through the film.

• Aug 29, 2011

Shahid is always good, but he seems too nice in this movie. The dialogues are not that great either. It was worth watching, but I am happy I saw it on DVD. No love story, which is different and refreshing. Nana's role is also bland.

• Dec 14, 2010

u are so cool shahid ...............

u are so cool shahid ...............

• Sep 07, 2010

PAATHSHAALA is a well-intentioned film, but lacks clarity thanks to an uninspiring screenplay.

• Aug 26, 2010

The movie tries to deal with all types of issues related to the education system at once. But in doing so it becomes boring, over the top and unrealistic to say the least. It does not lead much of an impact on you and is left being a time pass only.

• Aug 11, 2010

A very good film for children.

A very good film for children.

• Jul 20, 2010

Day: Tuesday Date: 20 Jul 2010 Time: 9.30 pm With: No one On: Laptop I miss my school days.

• Jun 25, 2010

the story was good as well as too close to reality though the presentation was not up to the mark........a lot of scopes to get into it.......