Pacific Inferno - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pacific Inferno Reviews

½ January 15, 2015
The story is moderately interesting, but the version I saw was extremely grainy and dark. Also, this has to be one of the worst acted/edited films I've seen. A strange mix of stock footage, miniature models ,and (I think) some live, and possibly not cheap, war action makes it barely watchable.
½ January 28, 2014
American POW's are 'enlisted' by Japan to recover $16 mil of silver dumped off the Phillippines. Jim Brown is all business as the POW leader who doesn't have time for long courtships. Over-reliance on stock footage and under-reliance on proper lighting does not diminish a thrilling finish in which Brown plows through Japanese soldiers like the Baltimore Colts defense.
August 23, 2010
When all is said and done, Pacific Inferno may go down as one of the best films ever created. Compelling plot? Check. Amazing Explosions? Check. Jim Brown? Check. When you put these three items together it creates a form of audio-visual awesomeness that is unmatched by any other film. Move over Citzen Kane, watch out Shawshank Redemption. There's a new kid in town and if you don't like it, well then Jim Brown will just blow shit up for no reason.