Pacific Rim Reviews

• 2d ago

This movie is Neon-Light, CGI battle, and Spectacle galore. With action to rival the best monster movies, and scenes of suspense that keep you in you seat, "Pacific Rim" is a Beautiful and Glamorous bundle of Chaos.

• Sep 10, 2020

Idris Elba does a wonderful job as a leader in this movie. Enjoyable, fun, and re-watchable.

• Aug 15, 2020

It's a great movie, my high school physics teaches teach us with this movie

It's a great movie, my high school physics teaches teach us with this movie

• Aug 09, 2020

entertaining, fun, but sometimes with hollywood cliches. Great monsters and story by Guillermo.

• Aug 08, 2020

Similar to Godzilla, with more adrenaline and suspense. Recommended to every giant mech enthusiast!

• Jul 31, 2020

It’s was good, but not great. While the story was good, and the action and special effects with the Jyagers and the Kaiju were incredible, There was a significant amount of things that could be improved upon such as the pacing and Character development.

• Jul 12, 2020

An exciting experience with excellent special effects.

An exciting experience with excellent special effects.

• Jun 21, 2020

Yes, I am unashamed to say I love this movie. It is what it is. If you want to see giant robots beating up giant monsters it doesn't get much better than this. This is not a movie that is intended to be taken seriously. Watch it in the same spirit you watched voltron as a kid and you'll have a blast.

• May 11, 2020

It focuses on style over substance, but it's an affectionate homage to the mecha and kaiju movies, and it's visually stunning, with thrilling action sequences and a compelling mix of fantasy and sci-fi, and it's an overall enjoyable blockbuster.

• Apr 09, 2020

It was good. It showed me what I want to see from Kaiju action movie. There are many fighting actions Robot versus Kaiju. I really like to see giant monster moving, fighting, crushing cities. Each monsters are unique and awesome cool. Robots are also cool. I was amazed by the quality of computer graphics, looks like both Robots and Kaiju are real things. This movie gives a lot of efforts to make robots, Kaiju, fighting actions look cool. There are not much unnecessary intrusions such as love romance, genuinely giving attention on the battles. That makes this movie so awesome. I like it.