Pacific Rim Reviews

• 19h ago

Pacific Rim: BADASS Pacific Rim Uprising: BAD Only BAD!

Pacific Rim: BADASS Pacific Rim Uprising: BAD Only BAD!

• 4d ago

the movie was awesome! one of the most creative plots i have ever experienced.awesome mosnter VS mech movie with interesting characters and backstories. a perfect movie for every sci-fi fan out there!

• Aug 25, 2019

Es una pelicula de kaijus legendaria de guillermo del toro muy alucinante, y con música épica

• Aug 19, 2019

Mark my words this will go down as a all time classic in the movie history. Plot is bit shaky but I'll give it a pass as it's only an excuse to hold that kick-ass action together. Definitely check it out. Ignore the sequel.

• Aug 14, 2019

Take my review with a grain of salt as I really really like watching movies about mechas (and other big machines), but this one dials it up a notch with the CGI and fighting sequences. Yes the story is a bit frail and the acting a bit meek but man when those kaijus are getting beat up, I (and others in the theater) were on the edge of our seats.

• Aug 01, 2019

I had only since this on twice through my life so far. I'm a young Teen but would like to give you opinions. My opinion about this great realistic fictional storyline of robots fighting gigantic Aliens set me to a state of love with this movie because 1 I love this type of fiction and 2 Its fighting! its great in my opinion

• Jul 26, 2019

Awesome movie, the fighting sequences were amazing and the music was spectacular.

• Jul 22, 2019

Pacific Rim is a wonderfully visualized sci-fi movie that builds on giggles of "awesome!" rather than the doom and dispair the trailer showcases.

• Jul 16, 2019

Great music by Ramin Djawadi

Great music by Ramin Djawadi

• Jul 15, 2019

Giant robots fighting giant monsters. The fights are really entertaining but the dialogue in-between is so dry.