The Pacifier - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pacifier Reviews

February 12, 2016
I don't know what people are talking about. This movie was pretty funny.
½ January 27, 2016
I really liked this movie, it had a cute storyline.
January 15, 2016
It basically a remake of Mr Nanny. And just as bad, and stupid, and cliche, and forgettable.
½ August 30, 2015
One and a half stars for making me smile despite the cheesiness.
And a solid star for acting of Morgan York as Lulu and Max Thieriot as Seth... and the fact that the pet was a duck.
½ August 4, 2015
I watched it cuz it was there. Netflix needs to start bringing in some NEW movies.
August 3, 2015
Very unrealistic. At no Costco can anyone get a parking spot that close more than once!! And he got through the Costco check out in like 30 seconds flat! That's setting unrealistic standards for all Costco workers and shoppers everywhere!
½ July 5, 2015
I can't remember a single thing from this movie even though I know I saw it around the time of its release. Clearly, critics agree.
½ June 28, 2015
So very very. Everyone just calls this one in, and no one seems interested in what they are doing in the predictable mess
June 23, 2015
So bad it becomes unwatchable halfway through. It's just SO. STUPID.
½ May 29, 2015
Vin Diesel wisely and eagerly parodies himself in the Pacifier, but despite his efforts and a handful of funny moments, the film is only mildly amusing as a whole.
April 9, 2015
It's alright if you like comedies.
April 6, 2015
This movie gets a lot of flack, but it achieves its goal of being a cheesy comedy. it isn't the godfather but after watching it i enjoyed myself and chuckled here and there.
March 29, 2015
Moderately entertaining, but by no means exceptional. Mildly competent and funny.
March 17, 2015
I loved this movie!!!
March 12, 2015
Not a great movie, but Vin Diesel was alright in it. This was a fairly funny and slightly touching movie like most ones by Disney. The overall story was decent, but it also got interesting in a bit of a weird way. The basic part of the story about a navy seal who cares for kids in his own kind of matter was pretty good though. The movie has some good actors, an exceptional plot, and some fun and intriguing action. The Pacifier was a solid film.
½ March 1, 2015
An okay film that is just too predictable to even be considered good. Another "tough guy falls in love with the kids" flick. Could do worse for a family flick, but could do a lot better too.
½ February 15, 2015
Typical comedy where a military man must protect four children. The comedy is juvenile and the plot is of course predictable. The kids at first can't stand him but by the end, everyone loves each other.
February 14, 2015
..just in case it's good
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Vin Diesel have made action , drama and now comedy and he perform good in this one. Funny movie
½ December 30, 2014
I was interested to see this because of Vin Diesel, but it was definitely not his best movie. The idea was ok, but most of what happened in the movie was stupid.