Pack Up Your Troubles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pack Up Your Troubles Reviews

½ June 29, 2016
This was definitely one of the strangest comedies I have yet seen that focused on World War I, as a friend of the duo's dies and leaves his baby daughter in their care, with the hopes of re-acquainting her with his rich family. Trying to find them is of course no easy task, and leads to one comedy of errors after another. Another fine feature film that's gotten them in.
½ June 29, 2016
½ April 9, 2016
??? 1/2 Stan & Ollie lastenhoitajina :)
January 22, 2014
has alotta slapstick and usual laurel and hardy vehicle
February 3, 2013
With a slightly darker edge than most of Laurel and Hardy's other works, 'Pack Up Your Troubles' is a wonderful mix of comedy and drama. An assortment of gags that hit the mark and the casting of the incredibly adorable Jacquie Lyn as the plot's catalyst make this is a must-see.
½ October 23, 2012
Wonderful slapstick humor and genuine feelings. As usual, Laurel and Hardy are acting silly to amuse generations of movie goers and viewers, and it's fun. Eddie's baby that they are taking care of being all sweet and the characters very familiar, this is a fun movie with a warm atmosphere - if only a little self -repetitive in the slapstick department, and could have had a bit more complex story.
½ August 24, 2012
Enjoyable farce with Laurel and Hardy looking after the orphan daughter of a war buddy while they try to locate the grandparents. Charles Middleton is the mean orphanage manager. Especially enjoyable is the scene where Stan and Oliie capture a trench full of German soldiers with a requisitioned tank!
½ June 15, 2011
Enjoyable but not overly funny comedy.
½ November 23, 2010
A funny and entertaining comedy.
January 14, 2010
i know this film word for word very funny to me