Padosan Reviews

• Dec 17, 2016

A classic evergreen comedy, a definitive watch for everyone.

A classic evergreen comedy, a definitive watch for everyone.

• Aug 08, 2010

Lovely comedy from yesteryears still considered one the best of all time, Padosan is a visual treat with its collection of interesting characters and situations. The movie is powered by the stellar performances by Sunil Dutt and Kishore Kumar. A must watch

• Lilo C Super Reviewer
    May 10, 2010

Oh c mon Marasio. This Movie was gr8 there was abit more of music and nach nach as for my taste, but hell of Funny. I wonder why Mehmood chose Saira Banu in the leading role, though she was not bad. Could have been better. Sunil Dutt & co. were Awesome. Crap that look of Mehmood, I laughed my fuckin ass off. My Hindi and Tamil classes paid off ;)

• Shahz K Super Reviewer
    Apr 20, 2010

Even Mehmoods` madrasi character didnt save the Movie. I just dont get it why this Movie has been so high rated. Kishore Kumar was indeed a very great Comedian beside his great voice he had talent to make his fans laugh infront of the Camera.

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    Apr 13, 2010

I have to take my previous words against this Movie back. I guess it took me time to really to catch it. lol. This is really Unique Movie and one of my very fav Character in the Movie is Raj Kishore playing the character of Lahori at the second it is Kishore Kumar, the immortal Kishore not only great Playback singer but a great Actor too. At the third place the rest of the gang included Saira Banu. Thank You for Padosan Mehmood!

• Oct 24, 2009

Need I say anything!

Need I say anything!

• May 01, 2009

more of the typical hindi movie, but cutely done...

more of the typical hindi movie, but cutely done...

• Feb 09, 2009

a masterpiece, classic

a masterpiece, classic

• Dec 06, 2008

Perhaps one of the most loved romantic story and a film with one of the most memorable songs.

• Sep 19, 2008

The Benchmark for All Comedy Movies!!!

The Benchmark for All Comedy Movies!!!