Painkillers Reviews

• Dec 01, 2017

It is ironic that Painkillers is painful to watch.

It is ironic that Painkillers is painful to watch.

• Jun 03, 2017

The screenplay and direction and acting are all so impossibly bad, it's difficult to know where to start. How about the fact that literally no part of this plot makes any sense?

• Oct 02, 2016

So much of the plot makes no sense, not even in the slightest. When the writers were making this script did they even think? Along with terrible acting the entire premise is off. There's no motive for anyone to do any of the things they do in this movie. Waste of time.

• Mar 11, 2016

Worst movie in the whole world. Do not spend money to see this. So many errors and bad cinematography that it's pretty much a joke.

• Feb 09, 2016

Painkillers is a great psify/action thriller. The psychological aspect of the film keeps you questioning who to trust. I was on the edge of my seat during the creepy cave scenes, and it was great to see a covert mission into Afghanistan evolve into a debriefing from hell. Colin Feore is a wonderful actor with extensive training and experience in both theater and film and his performance along with strong cast with some kick-ass women makes for an action packed, mysterious picture.

• Jan 12, 2016

It was awesome. Great directing. Check it out people.

It was awesome. Great directing. Check it out people.

• Dec 25, 2015

The plot idea is cool but the acting is just horrible. The main character's acting is just painfully bad. I wouldn't waste your time watching this. Lame actors and lame ending low budget and bad effects! Would give negative stars if I could.

• Oct 14, 2015

horrible film, worst plot ever coupled with reaaalllly bad wooden acting. Could go on and become a classic but for all the wrong reasons!!