Paparazzi - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paparazzi Reviews

½ January 6, 2013
Provoking, but boring, boring, boring, boring and questionable in everything. Ouch.
December 30, 2012
Guilty pleasure. Terrible as hell but infinitely watchable.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth a viewing, would like to see it sometime in the future.
October 17, 2012
this is from mel gibson,ha
July 25, 2012
I've seen the original movie (a french one) that has been remade with this.
It wasn't bad, but average, so, no thanks for the american remake.
May 28, 2012
muestran muchas realidades
May 19, 2012
soo good watched it twice,
½ March 18, 2012
I got to say, I enjoyed this film. It kept my attention. I have always hated the fuss made over celebrities and the paparazzi are the main cause of it. In this movie the celebrity stops whinning about how the paparazzi won't leave him alone, and instead, take matters into his own hands to get his life back. This was a good depection of what they have to go through. good film.
½ March 14, 2012
Innovative, ground breaking cinema? No. But it's still a pretty decent ride, and this movie is filled with cameos. I wouldn't own the movie, but it is what it is. An hour of action, and drama that unfolds with the hollywood ending that you knew was coming all along. Obviously written as revenge against the real Paparazzi out there.
February 25, 2012
Robin was perfect in her role . and this movie makes you want to go Paparazzi hunting ,
½ February 5, 2012
Great movie, sometimes one can only wish that upon the paprazzi.
January 29, 2012
Very gripping movie
January 21, 2012
1) A movie that most professional actors and actresses will love. 2) A movie that TMZ will hate.

Not a bad movie to view at home on basic cable, but its not worth $15 at a store.
January 13, 2012
This movie was celebrity payback... They made the paparazzi look like real shitbags.
December 19, 2011
I really like Tom Sizemore in this movie i thought he was really good!!!! :)
July 17, 2011
~"???? (R)?亲?-? 1/4,' 1/4??,
June 15, 2011
This movie was pretty good and an interesting answer to crazy paparazzi, who I believe do go over the edge sometimes...
½ April 17, 2011
This could have been a creepy and interesting thriller, but instead it turns to a boring would-be action vigilante movie.
April 11, 2011
I'd do the same thing. Good movie