Paper Soldiers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Paper Soldiers Reviews

March 13, 2016
This Is One Of My Favorite Movies Ever
July 15, 2014
funny @$$ movie! six stars if it was possible
½ September 27, 2013
Has to be a favorite of mine.
½ May 28, 2013
not bad hood flick about b&e's
March 23, 2013
this one was alright too
½ March 7, 2011
stu went crazy in this movie my favorite`
July 21, 2010
ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN!! THIS IS A CLASSIC!! KEVIN HURT IS ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS COMEDIANS IN THE WORLD!! HE'S DEFINITELY A PRIME ASSET!!
March 10, 2010
If u never saw this ur a fuckin lame! This movie is funny as shit. Kevin Hart killed this..without a doubt some of his funniest work outside his standup. Jay Z's Cameo was epic....lololol.....guess this is where they started the ROC seperation cuz this niggas cameo consisted of some non related clips of him in the studio....hahahaha....Hands down star of the movie was Beans who in my opinion didnt even know he was in a movie he was just doin his day to day activites....hahahah.....Favorite lines..."Damn! Stew wasn't even home long enough to take a shit!" and "Damn Larry nice sweatpants...Why they dont have no pockets?" hahahahahahahaah.....a must see.
February 26, 2010
yo this is one of the funniest movies i've seen. just about everyone is a fool in this one.
½ February 18, 2010
it's sad that the guy who recommended this movie to me got arrested for b&e... shoulda listened to charlie murphy..
December 7, 2009
a great comedy about guys who get money. Also starring Charley Murphy as a crazy cop.
August 11, 2009
VERY NICE MOVIE. I LOVE KEVIN HART, HE IS SO FUNNY.
August 8, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
July 17, 2009
YO ii LOVE THiS MOViE TO DEATH PLUS K. HART MADE THiS MOViE HALARiOUS LMAO...GNR..OMG!
½ June 30, 2009
not bad hood flick about b&e's
½ June 11, 2009
Shit is funny as hell , Kevin Hart is Stupid for a movie wit a low budget it did what it was supposed to do
April 19, 2009
State Property sucked so i know this will too
January 5, 2009
Diss will have u laffin da whole time
December 10, 2008
Hello!!! My name is joyfaith500 I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and
sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be
the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have
something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my

joyfaith500
October 18, 2008
this is one of my favorite movies paper soldiers really great movie.