Reviews

• Apr 13, 2021

Amazing. Please bring season 2!!!!

Amazing. Please bring season 2!!!!

• Apr 11, 2021

the series is incredible, dynamic, captures the viewer and the performances are great

• Apr 09, 2021

It was really good! Absolutely pissed at the ending, it's set up for a second season for sure (only reason I was actually mad). It's weird to watch if you haven't seen the movie (American Satan, which is also weird and the opposite of family friendly). Simon is a really great character and Johnny worked on himself as well which is amazing. The only thing that truly makes me mad outside of the cliffhanger ending, was that they didn't even try and get someone who looked similar to the original Lily Mayeflower (While I know why they couldn't get the same actor, it's still annoying that they didn't get someone a little more suited for the roll, however the woman playing her did do a pretty good job considering).

• Mar 26, 2021