Paranormal Activity 4 Reviews

• Dec 04, 2020

I don't know why but really liked and enjoyed it.

I don't know why but really liked and enjoyed it.

• Nov 13, 2020

It's the same scare and dance this horror proves that this franchise is slowing getting worst and boring and hopefully the next film will add something new to this franchise because it's start to get really dull.

• Oct 09, 2020

I just watched that movie And Its totally A waste of my time... This movie deserves zero stars... Coz its not scarry , No ghosts, Its a tottaly wastage of money whoever watch rhis movie on theatre....

• Oct 08, 2020

An incredibly bad misfire that could of been so much of a better continuation, but instead chooses to be stupid, has horrible acting, an illogical ending, and was not scary like the first 3.

• Sep 23, 2020

Katie, who now has a random kid, moves across the street from a family, and when her creepy kid plays with the family's child, her introduces him to Toby and "paranormal activity" starts to happen.

• Jul 25, 2020

I thought this was as good as the second movie. Definitely much better than the third movie but still falls a little short of the original first movie.

• Apr 30, 2020

the first 3 set up big expectations and this one lets them down. not saying that it didn't have some scares but it left too much hanging

• Apr 09, 2020

the film is full of cliches of camera transitions in the genre terror

the film is full of cliches of camera transitions in the genre terror

• Feb 10, 2020

I guess a good Paranormal Activity Movie can happen.

I guess a good Paranormal Activity Movie can happen.

• Jan 20, 2020

Just because the previous movies were good, there was no reason to make Paranormal Activity 4, with lacks of imagination and stupid lore. Still try to give scares and it works fine.