Paranormal Asylum: The Revenge of Typhoid Mary Reviews

• Jun 29, 2020

Please just stop making this horrible films, this is one of the worst movies that I have seen, and wont see it again ever. This movie has no point and its not even scary at all. the images look so low budget and has nothing at all. This was just awful from start to finish. So as that being said, I give " Paranormal Asylum " an F.

• Dec 06, 2019

Hellish acting, stilted dialogue, wonky camerawork, weird choices of shot filters. It's just freakin terrible man!

• Aug 17, 2014

Solid "C' horror movie. only the ending was really "creepy'. Not great, not terrible either, however if you like the type of movie it is a watch. Don't get me wrong, it had so much super natural stuff throughout the movie. It kept the interest but not really going much further.

• Jul 22, 2014

Goosebumps was scarier. Dumbest movie I've ever seen. Such a waste of time. I laughed most of the time.

• Jun 24, 2014

One line summary: Poor ghost story, poor as found film, poor as paranormal. --------------------------- Dan, Andy, and Michelle (Andy's girlfriend), decide to make a documentary about the real-life Typhoid Mary, and the final months of her life. They find some of the places where she stayed and met descendents of some of the people who knew her. They set up equipment to record events. Michelle, while alone, tries a seance, and this does not go well. Dan keeps seeing ghostly figures. At least at first Andy does not see them. There's a thread about the origin of modern psychotropic drugs; the film makers pursue this for their documentary. There is a thread about Michelle being possessed, and the consequences of this. Will any of the protagonists survive this encounter? -----Scores----- Cinematography: 2/10 There were handheld problems here and there. The fakery with the ghosts was just plain bad, and there was so much of it. Even the day light 'normal' scenes were de-colorized to look faked. Sound: 3/10 Annoying from beginning to end. It sounds dubbed. Acting: 0/10 Screenplay: 0/10 Hm, the usual for this type of film: no resolution in any thread. No 'moving on' for any of the ghosts, or whatever they are. No toe hold for logic or rational processes. Lack of exposition of motivations. No humour of any sort.

• Jan 02, 2014

This was one of the worst movie I've ever seen.

This was one of the worst movie I've ever seen.

• Dec 05, 2013

I know this seem like a small movie but I thought it was very scary and I ended up being surprised for what I expected.

• Nov 13, 2013

This may be the WORST movie I've ever seen of ANY genre!!! I only watched it to the end for two reasons. First because I was in total disbelief and I kept thinking it has to get better right!?!!! I have a friend who went to film school and his thesis movie was 10x better!!! And Secondly because I felt like it was my responsibility to mankind to save people from ever wasting this two hours of their life!!! So yes if you're looking to WASTE two hours of your life and really enjoy scary movies that put you to sleep by all means ENJOY!!! But the only thing scary about this flick is the lack of talent that permeates this steaming pile!!!

• Nov 03, 2013

Worst horror movie in history. Acting is horrible, it looks like they're reading from a script while the movie is going. Awful 0/10 would not recommend. I rented this from redbox was not even worth the dollar. I could've made this movie with 4 people and a crayon.

• Oct 27, 2013

Guess I can't be a reliable critic since there is NO WAY I was about to finish the last half of this movie. The beginning was so terribly acted, written, filmed, not to mention horrible audio and makeup. Yikes. Count my losses and move on.