Parent Trap II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Parent Trap II Reviews

May 28, 2017
No not for me a boring movie
August 17, 2014
(First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ April 18, 2014
Smells like made for cable trash, but it's nice to see a familiar face from the original.
½ June 24, 2013
All I remember about this movie is that the two little girls in it are SUCH bitches...which I enjoyed.

Best line "your dad is GORGEOUS!" mind you this is said by like a 7-year-old (slut!)
May 19, 2013
Lovely innocent humour
February 24, 2013
I remember watching this, and I didn't like it. I liked the third one, with the triplets.
August 6, 2012
The kiddies may enjoy it but the parents (the ones aware of the Hayley Mills original version and not the Lindsey Lohan remake) will probably say that it doesn't live up to the original.
June 28, 2012
Awful. Abysmal. Waste of time. Borderline offensive. The Parent Trap II is a TV Movie which swaps out all the good aspects of the 1961 original with 1980's inanities. Look no further than the offensively short shorts Tom Skerritt wears in his first scene. Or the length of time it takes to get both Sharon and Susan into the action. Or the theme song performed by Solid Gold regular Marilyn McCoo. Or the brain dead adults who allow their lives to be run by the kids. (Sidenote: how can anyone think the initial plot is going to work? At some point, Bill is going to mention aspects of his first "date" with Sharon...only she won't know it because the date was with Susan...oh, hilarity ensues...)
April 28, 2012
I liked the first one but this looks terrible
April 15, 2012
I love this movie this one also has parent trap 2 as well which is also very good!
April 3, 2012
One of my all time favorites...Haley Mills does wonders in these movies.
March 23, 2012
Cheaply made sequel that doesn't come close to the greatness of the original.
January 17, 2012
Better than the new one!
January 10, 2012
Cheaply made sequel that doesn't come close to the greatness of the original.
Jason Vargo
December 25, 2011
August 27, 2010
My theory on sequels is correct again: Not as good as the first one.
May 24, 2010
U havent seen Parent Trap 2?
May 23, 2010
Not a very good sequel but if your interested in seeing what happened to Hayley Mills characters from the first movie its worth watching at least once.
½ May 20, 2010
Blergh. Tom Skerritt in short-shorts and a midriff-baring Florida State t-shirt? The worst children in the world? The fact that they convinced Hayley Mills to do this is a big mystery.
April 16, 2010
The first Parent Trap was the best but part 2 was also very funny.