Parked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Parked Reviews

February 8, 2016
Brilliant yet scary look into drug addiction and life on the street.
August 29, 2015
Love this movie It's got sorta of a bittersweet Plot to it, It's a very inspiring movie,The acting is great, and the movie is very realistic!
July 20, 2014
hope this one has a sequel i have the title- 'double parked'!!!!
½ July 20, 2014
A good film, with an interesting concept (not quite as good as the beginning of blue ruin) however the misunderstanding of the young boy by the older, the reasons for his drug taking and the lack of compassion shown (even by him never mind his father) demonstrates the very reactionary and knee jerk response society has to drugs and its complete inability to deal with it rationally and not emotively
April 14, 2014
Very moving and emotional, had a huge effect on me and my outlook on life. Great film, and amazing performance by fabulous actors - Colin Morgan was brilliant.
½ March 27, 2014
A nicely paced and interesting film, set in a moody Dublin car park. Certainly better than a lot of the latest Hollywood 'blockbusters'
February 9, 2014
Colm Meaney is an actor that I've always liked. When I saw this film on Netflix I thought I'd give it a go. I enjoyed this story and found it quite moving in places. I give Parked 4 stars.
January 17, 2014
Wonderful and inspiring movie. Colin Morgan is mesmerizing, his character is lovable, pitiful, and so very real. They couldn't have used anyone better.I can't wait to see more from him. The main character was also wonderful, in general I just recommend it to everyone.
August 4, 2013
One of the best films of the year!!
August 3, 2013
Wonderful movie!! Very good acting and great story! Definitely see her again!!
July 29, 2013
Put simply, this movie is about an older guy, down on his luck, living out of his car. He meets a much younger guy, also down on his luck, who is very different. They get to know each other and blah blah blah stuff happens. Nothing special. 6/10
July 17, 2013
I thought this was a beautiful, poignant story wonderfully acted.
½ May 12, 2013
It is a good movie, I enjoyed it all the way. But I can't stand the predictable plot. Until.. Jules went back home to Helsinki. What a nice touch of domino effect. Like that!
½ March 25, 2013
The film takes dramatic material that sounds fairly standard-issue to begin with and proceeds to uncover precious little of genuinely fresh intrigue within it.
March 16, 2013
One of the best movies ever.
½ February 4, 2013
Interesting characters, and their quiet desperation draw you in, and engage you in their lives. A very bittersweet and heart-wrenching film.
January 13, 2013
A tale where you cannot but cry over the death of a drug addict. Because Colin. Colin Colin Colin. See Colin Morgan in a coffin is something I could have lived without. A heartbreaking film. Beautifully filmed, slow and painful, but still so full of life.
½ December 23, 2012
kleienr tragischer film mit einem tollen colm meaney
December 3, 2012
Having been homeless like this, I'd like to see Colm Meaney in this not-so-much fantasy.
½ June 25, 2012
really more a drama then a comedy good effort but really there could be so much more.