Parker's Anchor Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

Why are there no RT reviews for this movie! It's really good (I think). You be the judge.

• Nov 06, 2017

This is a wonderful slice of life that touches on delicate and complicated emotions. The direction and cinematography complimented the storytelling. Prepare to invest in the characters.

• Nov 05, 2017

I saw an early screening of this film and it is fantastic! I can't wait to see it again.

• Nov 04, 2017

Really enjoyed this movie. Simple story told in an honest and compelling way. Really nice performances all around. The casting was pitch perfect.

• Nov 03, 2017

I made this movie. But I love it.

I made this movie. But I love it.