Particles of Truth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Particles of Truth Reviews

March 6, 2012
good movie, its not action packed or anything like that, but watching it goes pretty fast and the ending/meaning in the movie is good.
½ July 19, 2011
Lilli is an artist who meets Morrison, an author. Both have family issues and Lilli thanks to her upbringing has trust and love issues. Her parents were both drug users and thanks to that her father is dying of AIDS. Morrison's parents are rich, his mother has recently foudn out she has breast caner but hasn't told anyone yet. His father lost his job a few months ago because his company felt he was too old. Have I mentioned that Morrison is also a germaphobic? But through his relationship with Lilli he begins to overcome his fear of germs and through Morrison, Lilli begins to believe in love again.
February 14, 2010
Gale Harold is just fantastic.
May 4, 2009
alla base del film ci sarebbero spunti e personaggi davvero interessanti, ma il tutto stato gestito male. a me ha quasi fatto venir voglia di suicidarmi. una stella intera per la presenza di gale harold in una veste diversa da quella a cui io sono abituata.
January 2, 2009
Particles of Truth is very nearly a masterpeice of art in itself. This story of life, art and dysfunction winds together into a brilliantly thought out magnification of everyones fears, pain and insecurities. The film closes in on exactly each visual image needed to bring the point home. I am shocked that anyone who calls themselves an appreciator of art and film would rate this film as pretentious or unfulfilling in its message. I truly believe that those who didnt absolutely love this film have no eyes from which to see this particular peice of art. Jennifer Elster brilliantly brought the art of the human psyche onto the screen and expressed it perfectly.
October 17, 2008
When I first saw this, I was obsessed with Gale Harold. Seeing it again three years later, Gale is still pretty, but the movie is pretentious garbage. He should stick to soap operas. I'm amazed with his looks (and yes, some talent), he hasn't become a movie star.
½ July 22, 2008
I watched this movie last night. It reminds me a lot of the script I wrote for my screenwriting class.
June 3, 2008
How difficult is just to be ...ourselves?
June 1, 2008
My absolute, favorite movie. I recently ran into this film, and because of Gale Harold's work on "Queer as Folk" and "Deadwood" I decided to give it a whirl. I ended up falling hard for the characters, and the way the whole film and their environments, emotions and issues just mesh and recieve into one another. It toys with you, it melts your heart and I don't know about you, but it made me cry as well as laugh.

beautiful.
May 31, 2008
I really liked this, and not just because of Gale (btw, it was really weird to see him kiss a girl). A few disturbing parts, but it left me smiling in the end.
April 20, 2008
its comforting when I get to see ppl who are more screwed up... yay?
January 31, 2008
I waana see this movie so so so bad
January 26, 2008
Amazing movie! Very well acted and directed. You could realy feel like characters pain. Jennifer Elster and Gale Harold both gave such amazing performances. It was cool to see Gale Harold. I started watching this movie mainly to see Gale Harold but ended up really engrossed in the movie. A bit disturbing and hard to watch at parts, but a definite must see.
½ January 24, 2008
never a movie spoke to me before.
January 14, 2008
Gale Harold is love.
January 4, 2008
I wouldnt have heard about this beatifull movie without Queer as Folk and of course Gale Harold. He is one of the brightest and most talented actors Ive seen in a long time. the story is some how disturbing on the other hand the little lovestory is very different and somehow moving
December 24, 2007
I really enjoyed the story line and compactness of this tale. I thought it was very raw.
December 17, 2007
Gale Harold.. need I say more?
iLeo
December 10, 2007
Want to see this!! Gale Harold is my sister's favorite actor. It'd be interesting to see how well this movie is.
½ December 8, 2007
What? Fear, of course. The fear of redundancy, meaninglessness and failure. Jennifer Elster, please make a big movie quick!