Particles of Truth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Particles of Truth Reviews

November 21, 2007
Interesting, sad,human
November 6, 2007
Have I mentioned that I love Gale Harold?
November 5, 2007
Awsome and deep movie! LOVE GALE HAROLD!!!!
November 2, 2007
I had hoped more for this movie. It was underwhelming and pretentious. Its only redeeming quality is Gale Harold, who is an absolute God.
November 1, 2007
good movie, its not action packed or anything like that, but watching it goes pretty fast and the ending/meaning in the movie is good.
November 1, 2007
i bought this movie not knowing anything about it.... why i would buy this? gale harold is in it! it ended up not being such a bad movie.... eye opening in many was and jennifer elster did well in her part!
September 20, 2007
Gales in it so of course I loved it!
September 19, 2007
It was a weird plot and hard to follow in some parts, but Jennifer Elster and Gale Harold gave stunning performances.
September 18, 2007
An interesting film. A good story and filmed in a different way, I enjoyed it greatly. I rather like Jennifer Elster and would hope to see her in more films not just writing and directing. Both she and Gale Harold had wonderful interaction with each other and the other characters.
August 26, 2007
Me gustó la peli, la verdad.. peli !!!.
August 14, 2007
a very moving movie ,how to people deal with life and death and love. how they over come life up and downs.
August 14, 2007
anything with gale harold is ok in my book.
August 2, 2007
I kind of rushed myself to watch it bc it was due the next day and I watched it at 2 in the morning after a full day of work. It was okay. Gale Harold is awesome and it was weird for me to see him kiss a girl. Elster did a great job directing.
½ July 29, 2007
I must admit, I'm a bit biased as I'm a Gale fan, but I found this wonderful. Powerful and cute at the same time.
July 12, 2007
i wish this was better because Gale Harold is an amazing actor
June 19, 2007
It has Gale Harold in it!
June 18, 2007
This movie made my summer a few years ago. The mere essence of this film is enterprising alone...not to mention the acting, the sountrack, and the editing. Lilli Black is such a strong woman I think this is a movie everyone must see.
June 15, 2007
gale harold is absolutely amazing. period. but especially, in this film. so is jennifer elster!
½ June 15, 2007
Gale Harold's best work out of the TV medium. A brilliant indie about life, love, family issues and fear of failure in NYC.
June 6, 2007
The plot is a little confusing, but the acting was really good.