Partly Cloudy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Partly Cloudy Reviews

December 6, 2015
This is a really heart touching one.
November 7, 2015
Pure Pixar: funny, creative, and heartwarming.
July 23, 2015
A really cute, fun, enjoyable, and sentimental short film that everyone will love.
½ February 8, 2014
A great short animation showing what true friendship is.
½ January 17, 2014
Partly Cloudy - short-animation film (6min) released by Pixar, produced by Kevin Reher and written, and directed by Peter Sohn. About the clouds in the sky who make infant babies and babies of animals; these little souls are then given to Storks to deliver on door-path or window-pans. One of the clouds, create rather bizarre animals, always making Stork vulnerable to carry in its wings - such as whale, crocodile, hedgehog etc. A tender short-story, cute when it has too, hilarious in brief time.
November 29, 2013
It was a very cute, very funny and very creative Pixar animated short. It had really great animation, lots of laughs, great characters, really great music, really great visuals and a great story. It's one of the best Pixar animated shorts of 2009. I've seen this short movie before "Up." I will recommend this short movie to Pixar fans of all ages.
July 20, 2013
Pixar Shorts are epic!
½ May 4, 2013
Partly Cloudy seems to have taken inspiration from Dumbo. If that is true then it is homage paid with style. This shows just touching even the short form of cinema can be.
January 13, 2013
Beautiful Animation, Great Background Music. The story was sweet and was able to delivers a nice message in 5 minutes while keeping you entertained.
½ November 24, 2012
So funny and sweet, I swear this 5 minute film took me through a whole movie's worth of emotions.
½ November 1, 2012
insanely cute, although still not one of my favorites
October 26, 2012
this is sooo sweet :)
September 20, 2012
It's nicely animated.
½ April 23, 2012
PIXAR's best short film shows what true friendship is, together forever, no breaking points. It's deep, funny, and sad. Everything makes this short film great, and they do it without saying a word. 4.5/5
½ January 2, 2012
Funny little fantasy short animated film by Pixar, this one features clouds that make babies, and the storks that deliver them, but one cloud (a darker rain cloud) is always making the more dangerous animal babies, and as a result his stork is constantly getting beat up. It is a simple little premise with no dialogue, but it is so beautifully animated, with some nice humor as well.
July 25, 2011
I won't lie, I sniffled! Terribly cute and heartwarming!
June 27, 2011
So adorable! One of my favorite Pixar Shorts
June 24, 2011
This was very funny!
June 12, 2011
great things once again
½ May 28, 2011
This one was very funny! A