Passed the Door of Darkness Reviews

• Jun 28, 2017

A thought compelling film that gets an 'A' in my book.

A thought compelling film that gets an 'A' in my book.

• Nov 29, 2013

This was an excellent suspense thriller, with an old school twist at the end. Surprisingly entertaining. Well worth watching again.

• Oct 31, 2013

Not the worst horror film I've ever seen, but it's close. Not too much to praise here, the acting is of the level of soap opera and the story is beyond ludicrous. Not the worst horror film I've ever seen, but it's close. Not too much to praise here, the acting is of the level of soap opera and the story is beyond ludicrous. Watch at your discretion. It plays out like a spin-off of a Saw film, leaving traps that ultimately kill people once you open a door, which is attached to their death, effectively killing them so they do not have to commit suicide. You've been warned.

• Jan 25, 2013

86% "If you want to spend your time staring at the sun, kid, you'd better grab your sunglasses"-Detective Murphy McCasey (Mark Colson) The story is muddled and the killer is easy to pick out, but the style of the film kept me intrested. The FIGHT CLUB ending was a let down, but the gore...oh the gore...

• Jun 27, 2012

Slow detective story that makes little sense or even seems to go anywhere. I'm really not sure if the killer was even caught because the ending was so abrupt. It has interesting concepts but doesn't use them to the right extent. The gore and murders are kind of cool though, but there's not much else for the entertainment value in this flick.

• Sep 18, 2011

this movie was pretty terrible

this movie was pretty terrible

• Jul 19, 2011

This is quite possibly the worst movie I have ever tried to watch. I could tell you about the camera work, lazy dialogue and bad acting, but this movie actually has a voiceover that tries to explain the movie to you at the end.