Passion Play Reviews

• Aug 21, 2020

The film is a commentary on lost souls and superficial beauty that belies the greater beauty within. Fox plays an innocent lost to fhe woes of a cold, heartless world, something the heartless critics can identify with. But it is only a fallen artist, one who's lost his ability to call on the beauty of the muse that once filled his soul, who sets her free. He comes alive once again as his angle reminds him of the passion he had once within. And it's in the saving that not only turns his world right side up but fully transforms the beauty of the inner angel to her fullest form. A story of struggle, lost hope and then that hope and passion reborn by two fallen angels who sore together in the end

• Jun 16, 2020

as surprised as I was that Fox was so effective, I was equally surprise how little works in this hodgepodge of ideas.

• Apr 09, 2020

This drama was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Megan Fox, Mickey Rourke, Bill Murray, and the rest of the cast did a terrible job in this movie. In fact, Bill Murray doesn't do well as a villain like he was in this movie. It doesn't fit him. The plot to the movie was tedious and pathetic. This was a complete waste of my time. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I suggest that you don't. It's not worth it.

• Aug 19, 2015

Waste of time! Sorry to see that Mickey Rourke and Bill Murray wasted their time as well.

• Aug 10, 2015

What could be worse than Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox making out in a movie?...well,I think Megan's acting takes the cake,definitely... In this movie,she's playing an Angel for some reason and Bill effin' Murray is playing some mafia dude...sad,really sad.wasted talent at its best (of course,I am only talking about Mickey and Bill...NOT megan,ok?)

• Dec 30, 2014

Megan Fox/Mickey Rourks new movie Passion Play is retarded don't bother watching it.

• May 24, 2014

watching Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox make out made me want to burn my eyes out. the plot was stupid too

• Sol C Super Reviewer
    May 17, 2014

The film strikes out, big time. It feels like the director was trying to make a David Lynch or Terry Gilliam type of movie here. He even tries copying their styles and it doesn't work. In a weird way the film kind of reminded me of the movie, Indecent Proposal. The special effects weren't good here. The flying sequence and Megan Fox's wings looked too cheesy and fake. There is a lot of miscasting here. I think they casted Rourke cause of Angel Heart. He was better in that film than this one. He has no on screen chemistry with Fox. Megan tries to do the best that she can on screen. Rhys Ifans is way over the top in his role. Bill Murray happens to be the best one here. He makes the film, watchable. I like when he plays villain roles, like in Mad Dog and Glory and Kingpin. If you see this movie, then watch it for Bill Murray's performance.

• Jan 18, 2014

1/17/2014: A good cast, but a bad movie. Not enjoyable in any way. Down and out musician falls for young hottie with wings, but she gets taken by a mobster type. Interesting, but not put together well at all.

• Dec 20, 2013

This film is strange, make no doubt about it, but it's not terrible. I enjoyed seeing Mickey Rourke and Bill Murray and Megan Fox was more competent than usual (maybe that's because she's playing a symbol rather than a character). There's some gorgeous cinematography and scoring and the premise is unusual enough to keep my interest.