Passport to Paris - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Passport to Paris Reviews

September 3, 2015
I want to see this but it will not let me watch itð~­ð~­ð~­
December 14, 2014
Loved this growing up - can't believe I even watched it again now. So cheesy, but then what would you expect?
November 20, 2014
Not there best but cute.
August 17, 2014
Eh, enjoyed it when I was in year 7.
½ May 15, 2014
Maybe it is the fact that I grew up watching the Olsen twins but Passport to Paris isn't that bad of a film (at least for a child friendly film). Before their anorexia bouts and while they were still young enough to be cute rather than annoying Passport to Paris relies on the charisma of its two child prodigies Mary-Kate and Ashley, along with some snappy writing to reel in kids and adults alike. Though it isn't award winning it is interesting and witty enough to keep the attention of its viewers even if us older viewers are a bit embarrassed to admit it.
May 2, 2014
Unlike some of their other films, this one has a good plot, even if it doesn't diverge too much from the other straight to video catastrophes. The acting still isn't great, but at least it has a semi sense of purpose by the time it wraps up.
September 7, 2013
A pathetic excuse for a movie. It is filled with romance cliches, crap dialogue, and awful acting from most of the cast. This movie is clearly made for little little girls and adults and guys would not likely enjoy it. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen don't know how to put on good performances at all and they just stared in this to just have fun. I do not think the movie is completely terrible because I thought that Matt Winston was actually trying in the acting department and he at least puts on a solid performance unlike the rest of the cast.
August 6, 2013
A relatively wholesome teenage movie, compared to what we get these days
June 30, 2013
Don't care what the ratings say I love this film!
June 29, 2013
its a great movie my daughter enjoys it
½ November 23, 2012
I thought this movie was crap and I will not watch this movie ever again, I expected better it starred Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, I didn't think this was a good film, I don't want it on DVD
½ November 15, 2012
this one was soo nice better than new york minute:P cuz they luk so innocent in this one
October 26, 2012
I,thought it was cute
October 8, 2012
really crap but I liked it when I was younger
½ September 12, 2012
i really wish the olsen twins would stop making these shit movies. they are just making a mockery of the film business. it is just so annoying that they make all these ridiculous films where they travel i their rich father's jet or road trip or whatever the hell it is, it needs to stop or else someone is going to sniper the olsen twins to stop the flow of boring-ass films. and it might just be me.
July 28, 2012
i really really want to see it
June 19, 2012
Amei esse também, mais nem me lembro como éh. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
June 18, 2012
Amei esse também, mais nem me lembro como éh. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
June 13, 2012
very good, the way they filmed it was ery good, got to see alot of rome