Reviews

• Jan 05, 2019

This is the worst horror film I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Poor acting, poor storyline, the only redemption comes in the form of Everyones favorite prosthesis monster, Mr. Doug Jones, and his spooky Scihzophrenic demon. And it I s a 30 second clip out of a 2 hour movie, so that I s not saying much. Save yourself the watch.

• May 24, 2018

Really enjoyed this, the shorts were all excellent, the wraparound was sometimes a bit tired and samey, but also eerie and dark. Alfie Allen in "the body" segment was outstanding, Michael Ironside as the doctor with a mission was superb, and in general the film as a whole was very good

• Jan 14, 2018

i sort of watched this; sort of didn't. probably won't try to rewatch it.

i sort of watched this; sort of didn't. probably won't try to rewatch it.

• Sep 24, 2017

If you're looking for a great movie, this one's got it all! Demons, vampires, voodoo dolls, zombies, saran wrap................. No but really this was an abomination

• Aug 02, 2017

I don't understand the lack of love for this proverbial "little gem" of a movie. Actually, not little -- clocking in at just under two hours -- time that's well-employed, telling seven patient-driven tales about their confinement as brought about by (real or imagined?) serial killers, demons, vampires, ghosts and zombies, among others. It's quite a feat for an anthology to thread these different plots and locales so seamlessly, each tale returning to the asylum, where the antihero visiting psychiatrist hears their stories. There is talent all around this production, with consistently above-par results in acting, editing and special effects. Many of the chapters could easily be imagined into stand-alone, full-length films. For the people who gave this 1 or 2 stars, I have to wonder -- what did you want? Five teenagers who run out of gas in the countryside, and get picked off by hillbilly cannibals? Geez. Patient Seven works hard to provide a unique, content-rich, diverse horror experience, and largely succeeds.

• Jun 24, 2017

Better than I thought it was going to be but not as good as it could have been.

Better than I thought it was going to be but not as good as it could have been.

• Jan 12, 2017

quite good. nice twist

quite good. nice twist

• Jan 01, 2017

Not very good at all

Not very good at all

• Dec 28, 2016

There's a much better film hidden in there somewhere...

There's a much better film hidden in there somewhere...

• Nov 23, 2016

This movie surprised me!! I expected it to be terrible but I was actually very entertained through its entirety. The story about the haunted girl legitimately scared the crap out of me.