The Patron Saint of Liars Reviews

• Feb 07, 2010

I watched this movie purely because I like Maggie Gyllenhaal, who was on-screen for less than five minutes. I managed to watch the film all the way through because I was convinced that, at some point, there would be a big reveal about why the protagonist was so unhappy in her first marriage, and why she behaved so bizarrely in her second marriage... perhaps there was some kind of tragic childhood upbringing... but there was NOTHING. No reason at all. As such, Rose's character was unendearing and downright frustrating. Avoid this film. It isn't worth two hours of your time!

• Jul 26, 2009

Fascinating film that tells the tale of an unhappy, pregnant woman who fleas from her home to a place for single mothers-to-be. While there, she begins a new life and marries again. But she remains plagued with her secrets from her former life and it isn't long before she finds herself running again. A very moving tale with just enough suspense to keep you watching.

• Nov 12, 2007

Filmed at 4-H Camp Sertoma!

Filmed at 4-H Camp Sertoma!