Patton Oswalt: Annihilation Reviews

• Feb 07, 2020

I will always see that little boy talking about tits.

I will always see that little boy talking about tits.

• Sep 11, 2019

Lots of really cheap jokes. How did the critics give it 100%? According to them it's comedic perfection and it couldn't possibly be any better. The fact that they gave this 100% and Dave Chappelle's "Sticks and Stones" 30% is beyond absurd.

• Sep 07, 2019

Werewolves and Lolipops was Patton's best comedic achievement, unfortunately it has been a steep downhill since then. Were there even jokes in this hour? I must have missed them. As a fan of Patton's I don't know what I keep coming back for, he hasn't delivered in years.

• Sep 02, 2019

Where is the mid 2000's Patton that I fell in love with. This recycled material is tired and used up, and it wasn't the best to start with.

• Jul 26, 2018

Patton Oswalt balances both solid comedy and heartfelt moments in this special. If you're looking for a laugh out loud special, this isn't it. However, it is a unique experience in which the comedian becomes vulnerable at times and shares tragic moments in his life and helps the viewer see the bright side.

• May 16, 2018

It's just another Anti-Trump tirade dressed up as a comedy special.

It's just another Anti-Trump tirade dressed up as a comedy special.

• Feb 20, 2018

Another great Patton oswalt comedy special.

Another great Patton oswalt comedy special.

• Feb 05, 2018

Phenomenal performance. Oswalt is courageous and occasionally outrageous but all the while his message is simple and profound. Let us be kind.

• Feb 03, 2018

Boring & unfunny. Don't bother.

Boring & unfunny. Don't bother.

• Jan 05, 2018

1st half was great. Turn it off as soon as he says he is a widower. Rest is about him coping with it and more depressing than funny.