Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 Reviews

• Jul 10, 2019

ABSOLUTE CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE PERFECT SEQUEL TO MY FAVORITE FILM OF ALL TIME

ABSOLUTE CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE PERFECT SEQUEL TO MY FAVORITE FILM OF ALL TIME

• May 26, 2019

Nobody goes into this film optimistic. Paul Blart doesn't go into it optimistic. Even the saccharine earnest sweetness of the first iteration is gone. Paul has really given up and any hope that Paul Blart 2 would have any redeeming value is gone. Highlight: The few chuckles are for the fellow mall cop convention attendees.

• Apr 21, 2019

Delightfully funny and entertaining, Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 features Kevin James at his very best.

• Apr 05, 2019

I loved this movie and still do

I loved this movie and still do

• Mar 18, 2019

Best movie ever. Enlightened my soul. Is this movie the second coming of christ? This movie is EPIC!!!!

• Feb 28, 2019

If anybody rates this movie below 5 stars I can assure you they are beyond stupid. Rotten tomatoes can suck my ballz. Kevin hart dummie thiccccc

• Feb 28, 2019

I love this movie with all my heart. Astounded it has not won an Oscar yet.

I love this movie with all my heart. Astounded it has not won an Oscar yet.

• Feb 28, 2019

A master piece of cinema. A modern classic that should be viewed by anyone who has access to it.